Red light only, no amber or green

All questions about how to use KryoFlux go here.
rmgage127

Red light only, no amber or green

Post by rmgage127 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:54 pm

I am having a problem getting the Kryoflux set up. I checked the forums and followed the instructions there after diagnosing the problem, but I wasn't able to get it going. When I hook up the Kryoflux to my computer, the red led flashes once and then stays on, but the other two LEDs never light up or oscillate. I tried pressing reset and also turning it off, connecting the "test" jumper - waiting 30 seconds - then powering it off, removing the jumper and then turning it back on. I also tried removing the floppy drive ribbon cable before powering it on and I get the same result.

No new USB devices show up in the hardware manager so I can't install the drivers or run DTC. There is also no new "BOSSA" serial device either.

Thanks for any help you can give me. It looks like a fantastic product and I am excited to start using it for my Amiga, C128, and Apple ][ GS.

rmgage127

Re: Red light only, no amber or green

Post by rmgage127 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Nevermind, was a problem of using the 64 bit version of DTC without copying over the firmware file from the 32 bit directory first and then needed to run DTC twice. All good now.