Here's what I did:
- Wrote two system disks from the stream files you posted on the first page.
- Booted the Osborne from drive B using one of those disks.
- Put the other disk in drive A and used COPYSYS to write a system disk with drive A
- The system disk written by drive A will boot the Osborne from either drive A or B.
- The system disk written from the attached stream files using my 40-track TEAC is still only readable by the Osborne's drive B.
- I then used COPYSYS to write a system disk with the Osborne's drive B. That disk will boot the Osborne from either drive A or B.
I've linked to the stream files for the system disk written by the Osborne's drive A, dumped by both a 40-track and 80-track drive. That disk has been rewritten a lot, just FYI, and I don't have a bulk-eraser.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbaestigdzp4r ... p.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3131lmbxsuhuv ... p.zip?dl=0