Hopefully this might be a starting point for a more complete documentation
While on this subject. I have run some test using UI 1.7 Beta - from release 2.20 windows.
- I have tried to change the alpha transparency in scatter plot but it did not worked for me. I have tried + and - located in the upper row of a French keyboard as well as the + and - from "numeric pad" without success. Any idea?
- I have found a strange "bug". I am using a dual screen system. When I move the KryoFlux UI display from the first screen to the second screen the information displayed in graphic widow (histogram or scatter) becomes black (only the RPM is still displayed on a black background)? Same thing happen with the scatter plot window.
- Once you have changed the size of the "scattered window" the system "remember" the size. Where is this information kept? Is there a way to reset to original size?
- On one image I have an "red error" with an H. when hovering over it a get the following message: "Extra data was found hidden in unused part of the block header". The result field in information show "Good* + Modified". Can you comment on this error?
- Rev selection: You can specify which revolution you want to display by using F1 to F5 keys (assuming you have dumped 5 revolutions).
- Cycling through rev: Pressing the ‘a’ key cycle rapidly through the 5 revolutions. Pressing ‘a’ again stop the cycling.
- Displaying/Hiding information: in the information window the RPM/Rev and the cursor information can be displayed or hidden by clicking the ‘i’ key.
Therefore I have deleted the first upload
replaced by this one
- KryoFlux User Interface.zip
- UI doc
- (1.23 MiB) Downloaded 239 times
Thanks for some usable details for a typical Win 10 Configuration. For my ASUS CM1630-06 running Microsoft Windows 10.0.18362.295 and later (I had to use RegEdt32.exe to register DTC.exe due to RegSrv32.exe not picking up relevant data on automatic), I can place a hidden Subdirectory .\kryoflux in my User directory; the Images should save thereto automatically, given correct values in the relevant Registry subkeys of HKCU\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\com\kryoflux.karadoc wrote: ↑Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 am The next version of the GUI (1.6) has the following features...
Changes to the scatter chart:
1) Permanently show currently used RPM value and revolution number (press 'i' key to hide/show them if they get in the way)
2) Animate revolutions (useful for seeing flakey bits) by pressing 'a' key (see previous post for example)
3) Show flux reversal position and time indicated by mouse location
4) Show flux reversals and time within the area selected by the mouse, and the total reversals & time
Image profiles are now kept in <user home>/.kryoflux/image-profiles.xml. Existing profiles will automatically be migrated the next time there is a profile change (to force it, open Settings and click on OK)
You can now load any image types that had been added in newer DTC releases. The "Update" button in the image profile settings screen will add anything not currently in your list. If you have made changes to existing profiles, or added your own, they will not be affected.
You can now override the maximum track setting detected by the calibration for your drive. However, please note that you do this at your own risk - we take no responsibility for damaged drives by using this feature.
The image profiles are now kept in a more accessible place in <user home>/.kryoflux/image-profiles.xml rather than in an operating system-specific place in the previous version (e.g. the registry on Windows).
Various bugs fixed. If you didn't hear those great X-Copy sounds before, which seemed not to play on some systems, they should now work.
This version will be released soon.