GUI improvement - combine/reduce the tabs

Have an idea how to make KryoFlux even better? Let us know...
karadoc

Re: GUI improvement - combine/reduce the tabs

Post by karadoc » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:33 pm

wuffe wrote: I guess that you implicit means the "Winblows" version ?
No, actually the GUI works with any version of DTC, be it on Linux, Mac and Windows (I use a Mac to work on it). If you download the latest version from kryoflux.com, it should use whatever Linux version you have installed (just uses the currently public version if you don't have it installed).

There are some great features in the new DTC though, which the UI takes advantage of (e.g. showing modified tracks), so hopefully you will see that new version soon.

mr.vince

GUI improvement - combine/reduce the tabs

Post by mr.vince » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Just minor issues with underlying scripts. Nearly ready for release as noted before.

mr.vince

Post by mr.vince » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

So here it is: http://www.kryoflux.com/index.html#download

Thanks, Adam!

karadoc

Post by karadoc » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 pm

...which has a fixed version of the GUI which *now* does what I said above, as it didn't previously work with the Linux version just released. Thanks to Malvineous for pointing out the problem!

wuffe

Post by wuffe » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 am

karadoc wrote:...which has a fixed version of the GUI which *now* does what I said above, as it didn't previously work with the Linux version just released.
Please be more specific !
Do you mean that you re-released the package with new contents but with the same name but with corrections ?
If that is the case - when if the cutting point ?- if you as I did grabed a copy of the released package when it was announced in this thread.

Thx

mr.vince

Post by mr.vince » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 am

To make a long story short: If you downloaded the latest rev. (2.0 b7) for Linux, all is fine. :)