Dump submission

Have an idea how to make KryoFlux even better? Let us know...
Darkstar

Dump submission

Post by Darkstar »

Hi,

is there anything planned on what we can do with our dumps to help the SPS effort? I'm thinking of some sort of FTP server or something where one can upload the dump files to be collected/analyzed/preserved.

I'm aware that this needs some thinking because one must also take into account the related files (artwork/manual scans/etc.) but some sort of central repository would be a good idea I guess.

For legal reasons this might be a better idea to be implemented by the community though...

-Darkstar

mr.vince

Re: Dump submission

Post by mr.vince »

The Softpres Project is know for its strict policy not to distribute dumps submitted. The assets are only given directly to the contributor which submitted them and libraries, museums and archives.

If you want to contribute something, get in touch here: http://www.softpres.org/contact

Darkstar

Post by Darkstar »

Yeah, I know about the "no-distribution" policy, and I didn't mean that I wanted a "warez 0day dl" server with dumps.

I want to *submit* my dumps. At least those that are original & genuine. I will contact SPS and ask.

-Darkstar

mr.vince

Post by mr.vince »

Darkstar wrote:Yeah, I know about the "no-distribution" policy, and I didn't mean that I wanted a "warez 0day dl" server with dumps.
I was aware of that. :)