Re: Timeout while waiting for device initialization

All questions about how to use KryoFlux go here.
Jazz Jackrabbit

Re: Timeout while waiting for device initialization

Post by Jazz Jackrabbit » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:53 pm

I already wrote a post to this problem but got no response in the last days so I will try it again with a lot more information this time. I`m really in care that my device is broken so please try to give me all informations that you kno for my problem.

I'm using the current pre-compiled versions of the dtc in both systems Windows and Ubuntu, I have no other USB device connected than the Kryoflux. When I try to use any command after connecting the device the green led turns on and then it says after a few seconds "Timeout while waiting for device initialization" when I try it again it says that the device is not connected.

mr.vince

Re: Re: Timeout while waiting for device initialization

Post by mr.vince » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:50 pm

What do you mean by pre-compiled versions? Are there others?

Jazz Jackrabbit

Post by Jazz Jackrabbit » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:18 pm

mr.vince wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:50 pm
What do you mean by pre-compiled versions? Are there others?
I mean that im not using versions that i compiled my self. For your othe questions where you asked wich LED turns on and what is the device called in the device-manager of windows. The Device manager listed it as Kryoflux Disk-System so no problems with the "BOSSA-programport" and the its only the red and green LED that turns on but only at the first connection where the first error is the timeout error when I try DTC -C2 again without disconnecting the device after the Timeout error, then it says "Device is not connected"

mr.vince

Post by mr.vince » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Please reply in the correct thread so I can reply to the original question. Answering here makes it just difficult to understand.