I guess I need to publish on KryoFlux forum
Reason I did not publish yet the libraries is because code is not yet stable (beta state). I just found today a nasty bug on the KFEmul library thanks to Gothmog to report the problem.
Problem is fixed and when test confirm by Gothmog I will release
Few initial questions:
- any documentation ? even minimal ?
- I am using VStudio 2010
- conversion of project file was done without problem
- stdint.h does not compile (Lots of error). Googling for file seems to indicate it comes from cygwin so downloaded v1.13 now code compile but later some warning like "conversion from 'ULONGLONG' to 'int', possible loss of data"
- several sources do not compile because variables used out of scope (e.g. for (int x=4; x; x--) z++; x++; ) in the last statement x is used out of scope. This can be fixed with /Zc:forScope- but this is not good idea
- with the above workaround compilation still fail with 'CCapsLoader::Swap' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'uint32_t *' to 'PUDWORD '
- did you try VS2010 Ultimate?
- Any Doc
Indeed the CapsEFDC.cpp source is quite interestingThis code also includes a cycle exact, low level WD177x emulator that works at the signal (not command) level. This took quite some investigative work digging up the appropriate datasheets, and a huge number of hours by multiple people in testing, including many many hours spent verifying the behaviour of real hardware. It was very important to us, so we spent a long time on it. There is a lot of information in the WIPs about it in fact. We think it is pretty neat!