Page 1 of 4
KryoFlux software (DTC, GUI) release history
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm
KryoFlux 1.0 b10 Release 4 (all platforms):
- added new GUI version that supports display of data dumped (scatter, history); must be dumping stream data to be able to display this information
KryoFlux 1.0 b10 Release 5 (Mac OS X):
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 pm
- added preliminary support for Lion
KryoFlux 2.0 b3 Release 1 (Windows only):
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:33 pm
- added write support for IPF
- added support for DEC RX01 and DEC RX02
- added stepping in case a bad sector is found during dump
- added support for TRK 00 bypass (thus enabling one-pass dumping of flippy disks)
Parts of the existing codebase were completely rewritten, therefore Mac and Linux versions need to be ported again.
I will bump as soon as it's been uploaded.
Re: KryoFlux software (DTC, GUI) release history
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 pm
KryoFlux 2.0 b6 Release 1 (Windows only):
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm
- added support for several protection formats used on the C64, e.g. Vorpal & Rapidlok
- GUI now shows more information about errors and warnings
- manual now contains a list of all errors and warnings
The new features for C64 dumping not only allow data to be extracted from protected disks, but also help verifying dumps made from original disks at the time of ingestion.
KryoFlux 2.0 b7 Release 1 (Linux only):
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 pm
- first release of 2.0 codebase on Linux
- added support for more protection formats used on the C64
Get it now!
KryoFlux 2.0 b9 Release 1 (Windows only):
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm
- added write support for ADF (DD & HD). Read the manual (!), don't mix DD data and HD disks and vice versa.
- added support for even more protection formats used on the C64 (see list in DTC or manual)
- manual background removed; happy printing. Please don't print if you don't have to.
KryoFlux 2.0 b9 Release 1 (Windows & Linux):
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am
- updated Linux port, now Windows and Linux have the same feature set.
Mac version will follow soon.
KryoFlux 2.0 b9 Release 1 (Windows, Linux & Mac OS X):
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm
- updated Mac OS X port, now Windows, Linux and Mac OS X have the same feature set.
Many thanks to Alexander Coers and Adam Nielsen for porting the beast.
KryoFlux 2.0 b11 Release 1 (Windows):
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm
- The GUI will now enable you to flip through multiple revolutions recorded for at track. Just use the function keys F1 - F12 to switch between them.
- Enhanced D64 support with error maps. Please make sure your emulator supports D64 error maps when making use of this feature.
- This version contains experimental (=still broken for general usage) G64 support (dumping index to index, no error checks). Chances of producing anything error free are extremely slim. It will also not care about limiting track length. Many emulators a limited to 7928 bytes of data per track, while it is possible that certain tracks (with copy protection) are longer in reality. These emulators (=their G64 support) will need to be fixed to make use of such unaltered images. Upcoming betas will have revised G64 support.
Get it here: