- added support for DEC RX01 and DEC RX02
- added stepping in case a bad sector is found during dump
- added support for TRK 00 bypass (thus enabling one-pass dumping of flippy disks)
Parts of the existing codebase were completely rewritten, therefore Mac and Linux versions need to be ported again.
I will bump as soon as it's been uploaded.
- GUI now shows more information about errors and warnings
- manual now contains a list of all errors and warnings
The new features for C64 dumping not only allow data to be extracted from protected disks, but also help verifying dumps made from original disks at the time of ingestion.
- added support for even more protection formats used on the C64 (see list in DTC or manual)
- manual background removed; happy printing. Please don't print if you don't have to.
Many thanks to Alexander Coers and Adam Nielsen for porting the beast.
- Enhanced D64 support with error maps. Please make sure your emulator supports D64 error maps when making use of this feature.
- This version contains experimental (=still broken for general usage) G64 support (dumping index to index, no error checks). Chances of producing anything error free are extremely slim. It will also not care about limiting track length. Many emulators a limited to 7928 bytes of data per track, while it is possible that certain tracks (with copy protection) are longer in reality. These emulators (=their G64 support) will need to be fixed to make use of such unaltered images. Upcoming betas will have revised G64 support.
Get it here: