There's this very thin film all over the magnetic diskette that is obstructing reading of the disk. It's covering the entire thing. (I think it's providing some sort of resistance too because my heads are actually scratching into the surface) I've tried rubbing a q-tip with rubbing alcohol up and down the magnetic material with limited success (reads a few tracks now), but I was wondering if there's a better way to clean the magnetic diskette itself.
It's a 3.5'' diskette btw.
All questions regarding the dumping of media go here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1